7534 Old River Trail
Lansing MI 48917
Organized on March 7, 1935 and incorporated on April 11, 1940, the Ingham County Conservation League was formed to actively support all forms of intelligent conservation for the Ingham County vicinity and Michigan. Because of it’s location, on January 12, 1985 the club’s name was changed to the Capital Area Sportsmen’s League (CASL). Within the CASL there are a number of active clubs for specialized areas of interest. These clubs include: Archery, Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun.